Friday, July 17, 2009

Sisters

I have two sisters. One is really annoying. One I like a lot. Brittney is always fighting and being mean and doing weird stuff. I like her when she is nice. My other sister lives in California and she came to visit. When I walked in the door, I had my dog, Roxie in my hands and when I saw her, my eyes just got wider and I just stood there, staring at my sister. Then I dropped the leash and "fainted". I was about an inch from the ground, and I put my hands right in front of my belly to stop myself from getting hurt when I fell on the floor. And then everyone started laughing. And then I told my two sisters and my mom that I fell off a five foot tree. I got about two scrapes -- one on my elbow and one on the back of my right leg. We walked over to Damon's to have some dinner. I ordered these Nachos and I didn't know how big they were, so I asked my sister, Meagan, if she wanted to share some nachos, so she said, "Sure!" When we were ordering the waitress told us the plate of nachos was about a foot and a half long and about a foot wide. And they were delicious! They had red and black chips! I asked if the chips tasted like plain chips, and she said, "Yes". And that is the story of my sisters *grumbly voice* Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you want