Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pool Days

So, I passed the swimming test for the pool yesterday. I swam one lap, well, the length of the pool and then that showed the lifeguards that I could swim, so I could swim when I went off the diving board and stuff. The Recky-ration Base that we went onto had a slide. That slide is faster than the regular base pool. At the regular base when I go down it I always have to push myself going down it. I like the diving board there, but the slide hates me. I usually meet a lot of friends, but on the regular base pool I usually just meet one friend a day or every week or something like that. But the Recky-ration base pool, I meet like 10 a day, a week or something. And it is more better than the regular base pool becuase it has 3 pools, two slides in different pools and one diving board with one of the slides. One is where all the kids go and the babies go on the two sides so they don't drown in the middle where its deeper. Thats my story about pool days. Bye bye.

1 comment:

  1. i like the Recky-ration pool better too =) ~tiffi

    ReplyDelete

Say what you want