Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fun With My Friend

Fun with my Friend

So we were going to go get free Slurpies at 7-11 because it is the 7th month and it was the 11th day, so I called that 7-11 Day, so they gave out free little Slurpies in their 7.11 oz cups. I got a mix: mountain dew, blue raspberry rush and wild cherry, and it was good. And then we got Lunchables so we could have our lunch.

We went to Sotterley. We had fun, we traveled around. We found this cool feather, which a gift shop girl says it might be a red-winged blackbird. We went down to the pond and I had my adventure passport.

We went to different places. We went to St. Mary’s County Welcome Center. We went to Sotterley Plantation, and we went to Cecil’s Mill Historic District. And we went to the Old Leonardtown Armory – that’s the places we went to. We just have a few more places to go to before we get a free ice cream from Brusters! And then after we got all our passport stamps, when everything was shutting down, my friend’s mom invited me and my mom to come have dinner with them. We had grilled cheese with ham.

We were playing a lot and my friend’s dad, brought out the go-kart. Everybody went on, my friend and a little sister went on and I asked if I could go on, and he said I had to ask my mom. So I asked my mom and she said I could. And she asked who was out there, and I said, “Dan”, my friend’s dad. So I went back out and said, “I can, I can!”, but the thing was loud so I had to get closer. He told me where the gas and brakes were and I knew how to steer – its not like a horse! When you turn it right it goes right. I had a test drive around the yard and mom came out to watch and move the car, and I chased mom around, and then went back into the field – they used to have a horse, but now its just a field. And we kept taking turns and when I wasn’t in the go-kart, me and all the other kids that were under 10 were out jumping on the trampoline. We played games on the trampoline and all that.

I don’t know the rest – I have to think…

1 comment:

Say what you want