Monday, July 13, 2009

Friends

I have friends -- sometimes they are mean, sometimes they are nice, sometimes they are in-between, sometimes they are fun, sometimes they are boring. And I have at least...now, like two friends in the neighborhood -- one that used to live in the neighborhood, but he is now moved. His name is Darius. One of my other friends that lives in this neighborhood, but she is gonna move soon, her name is Jeanna. And my other friend is named, Marvin. Marvin doesn't usually come over much, but Jeanna will sometimes come over, but she is getting ready to move to Florida. Darius is now usually the only friend I have. Sometimes you wish you had thousands of friends, sometimes you wish you had no friends, sometimes you wish you were never born. Sometimes you wish you were born with a brother or sister that is your age. And that's what I think about friends. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you want