Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Finding Out Things That Are the Worst

So I found this BB gun and I went to the store to see if there was anything wrong with it, or if its broken. And the guy told me there is no air pump and the handle is split open. We were just trying to find out what condition it is in.

When I found it, I was just walking around -- I wanted to explore the basement and I remembered that Gramma said Poppy's gun is somewhere around. And I looked and pulled something out to look at it. I saw this little wooden handle and saw this little rifle or something. And I was yelling, "I found it! I found it!" And I came in with this gun in my hands and she was like, "Whoa". And I said, "I think it is a BB gun." She said, "I think you're right!" Then I found out that the gun was pretty much broken -- that the handle was broken so I couldn't cock it how I was supposed to, so I had to cock it a different way -- well, I had to try.

My mom hates BB guns (insert mad face, or a face that is not so good). So that's my story about finding out things that are the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you want