Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thailand

My sister went away on a four month trip (can you guess by the title??). She went to Thailand and stayed there for four months. She said it was really awesome, but I don't believe her, so I said, "Well if I should believe you, shouldn't I go there?" So I asked my mom if I could go to Thailand. And she said, "When you are 51". And so I said, "Whatever". And when my sister got home she had all these pictures of weird kind of plants, and weird kinds of buildings and a few other things. *sigh* Oh yeah, and when she got back - while she was back she gave me a present of a GIIIANT scorpion. I mean I am not kidding you - that thing was 70 feet tall. Oh wait, maybe I was kidding you... :) And that is my story about my sister going to Thailand. Beebye and I will never talk to you again. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you want